September 21, 2010

HOW CAN I NOT KNOW THIS ONE

Dear Ziggysaurus,

Here's something I saw on TV the other day. Yes, I have no cable in my room and my TV isn't LED. Anyway. The girl, she didn't know what the answer was. She had to phone her professor for help. Her answer?

She answered velociraptor

Velociraptor. Ugh, she should've phoned you instead! I don't blame her for not knowing though, I just find it a little sad that not everybody knows their dinosaurs. Why don't we start a propaganda about this? I mean look, if she had known the answer she might have been a millionaire by now.

Oh well.

Love,
Eizeldactyl

2 comments:

  1. just like dinosours our kind is getting extinct. i'm glad i share the passion with you.

    love, ziggysaurus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I want to see you and BJ tomorrow, Ziggysaurus!

    ReplyDelete