October 1, 2010

SOMEONE HAS BEEN BUSY

feetgrass

Hello! As you may know, I quit my job last Tuesday. The one I had for a year. It wasn't an easy decision, really, but I think it was one of the right ones. Anyway, I know you're thinking now I have more reasons to slack off but no! I actually have more work to do now than ever in my entire life. Like just yesterday I went to process my SSS shite and guess what, I got there 6:00 in the morning and finished 12:00 lunchtime! I still can't believe I waited there for 6 hours yet the whole process just took me what.. no more than 5 minutes?! Hell! They should really do something about their system, if they have one. I also wanted to look for an apartment in Manila today but maybe I'll just have that moved tomorrow cause I still need to drop by my old office sign some documents I guess and pick up my box of stuff. Wooh. Oh, and yes I'll be working in Manila starting Monday. Yes, a new job by Monday. It couldn't be any faster than that huh. That is why I need a place to stay! If I couldn't find one any sooner I would have to take the commute from Cavite and back every fucking day which is.. ugh. Oh well.

Anyway, here's some photos I took of during my last day at work. We had to go to Cavite's historical places and well.. take pictures of them. It's kind of cool that I spent the last day outside the office doing some other stuff than filing and processing documents.

tejerosconvention aguinaldo feet

Well I kind of suck at photography so I just let my boss do his thing while I take silly photos. But this one, I'm surprised it didn't turn out that silly anyway. I like it!

aguinaldo

Okay, I gotta get moving now. Later!

2 comments:

  1. Eizel! san ka na mag work & stay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carlo! Office is somewhere in Intramuros. I don't know yet kung saan ako mag-stay. Taft? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete